Don't damn me when I speak a piece of my mind.
'Cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside;
'Cause I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen...
I put the pen to the paper 'cause it's all a part of me!!

sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

YOÜ AND I~

It's been a long time since I came around..
Been a long time but I'm back in town;
And this time I'm not leavin' without yoü.
Yoü taste like whiskey when yoü kiss me awe!
I'd give anything again to be your babydoll;
This time I'm not leaving without yoü.
He said, sit back down where yoü belong,
In the corner of my bar with your high heels on.
Sit back down on the couch where we made love the first time..
And yoü said to me!
Somethin', somethin' about this place.
Somethin' 'bout lonely nights and my lipstick on your face.
Somethin', somethin' about my cool Nebraska guy.
Yeah somethin' about baby yoü and I.
It's been two years since I let yoü go..
I couldn't listen to a joke or rock n' roll;
And muscle cars drove a truck right through my heart.
On my birthday yoü sing me "Heart of Gold".
With a guitar hummin' and no clothes.
This time I'm not leaving without yoü.
Yoü and I, yoü yoü and I.
Baby I'd rather die, without yoü and I
We gotta whole lotta money but we still pay rent;
'Cause you can't buy a house
in heaven.

There's only three men that ima serve my whole life!
It's my daddy, and Nebraska and Jesus Christ.
Somethin', somethin' about the chase
(3 long years)
I'm a New York woman born to run you down;
Still want my lipstick all over your face.
There's somethin', somethin' about just knowin' when it's right.
So put your drinks up for Nebraska, for Nebraska, Nebraska I love you!
Nebraska I'd rather die, without yoü and I.
It's been a long time since I came around;
Been a long time but I'm back in town.
And this time I'm not leaving without yoü.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario