Don't damn me when I speak a piece of my mind.
'Cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside;
'Cause I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen...
I put the pen to the paper 'cause it's all a part of me!!

martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

¡Back in black!
I hit the sack.
I've been too long I'm glad to be back.
Yes I'm, let loose from the noose.
That's kept me hanging about...
I keep looking at the sky 'Cause it's gettin' me high.
Forget the herse 'cause I'll NEVER DIE.
I got NINE LIVES.
CAT EYES.
Usin' every one of them and RUNNING WILD.
Well, I'm back in black
Of a Cadillac.
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack.
Yes, I'm in a bang with a gang.
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang.
Cause I'm back on the track,
And I'm leadin' the pack.
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap.
So look at me now
I'm just makin' my play.
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way!
'Cause, I'm back in black.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario